Bohdan "Bo" Poraj-Pstrokonski (born 1973) is a English actor whose career spans film, television and theater. He is well know for playing Michael Jackford a local news reporter and Miranda's boyfriend in the sit-com Miranda.
Early Life Edit
Bo was born in England, UK in 1973. His parents are both Poles and where living in England when he was born. His name "Bohdan" might be translated as "gift of God" in ancient Polish. He trained at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts (RADA).
Television, Theatre and Film Edit
Bo has appeared in various roles within Theatre, Film and Television:
- In 1998, He acted in William Shakespeare's play, "Much Ado About Nothing," at the Playhouse Theatre in London, England.
- In 1999, He acted in William Shakespeare's play, "Hamlet," at the Bristol Old Vic Theatre in Bristol, England.
- In 2002, He acted in Christopher Marlowe's play, "Doctor Faustus," at the Young Vic Theatre in London, England.
- In 2001, He acted in Tennessee Williams' play, "Stairs to the Roof," in a Chichester Festival Production at the Minerva Studio Theatre in Chichester, West Sussex, England.
- 1995- The Thin Blue Line
- 1996- No Bananas (TV Mini-Series)
- 1997- Wyliffe
- 1997- Casulity
- 1997- Underworld
- 2003- Killing Hitler (TV Documentry)
- 2004- D-Day 6.6.1944 (TV Movie)
- 2004- Eastenders
- 2004- NY-LON
- 2004- Murder Prevention
- 2005- The Search for the Northwest Passage (TV Film)
- 2005- The Inspector Lynley Mysteries
- 2005- The Golden Hour
- 2007- The Walking Dead
- 2007- Holby City
- 2003-2009- Doctors
- 2009-The Thick of It
- 2012 -2013 Miranda
- 2001- Enigma
- 2004- The Queen of Sheba's Pearls
- 2006- Alex Rider:Stormbreaker
- 2009- The Boat That Rocked