You can find out more general information about the wiki on the About page.
Hello and Welcome to Miranda Wiki!Edit
I welcome thee to the Miranda Wiki, what a veritable thrill it is to meet you. This is the Wiki dedicated to the best show on Earth... that's Miranda... rude, actually. Here at Miranda Wiki, we love support but we do appreciate it when there are discussions before edits. If you have possible additions to the Wiki or a possible edits then it'd be awesome if you could discuss it on the talk page before going ahead and doing it or contacting the administrator (that is I) here and he (being I) will get back to you asap.
Below, the Wikia has left some rather lovely and extremely useful tips for those budding editors and Miranda enthusiasts amongst you. Please respect other users upon this Wiki (no profanity and no offensive remarks on talk pages) as they are trying to help too.
So it's time for me to be quiet so let's jolly on with the help page,
- Edit: I'm aware that there's no set "talk" button on the pages and I'm trying to find out why.
- In the meanwhile you can access it by getting the address bar and changing it, like this:
- http://mirandabbc.wikia.com/wiki/Date - this is the page for the episode Date
- http://mirandabbc.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Date - just by changing the end to "Talk:Date", we can access the talk page for this episode page.
- I know this is a pain in the bum but it's all I can do until I get an answer from the help wiki.
- Thanks for bearing with,
New to wikis?Edit
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to read the tutorial.
- There is some advice on getting this wiki started at Help:Starting this wiki.
- A list of most help pages can be found on Help:Contents and in Category:Help.
How to help outEdit
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles by adding content.
- Another helpful activity would be to check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, and to look out for new users and edits use recent changes.
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on Miranda Wiki:Templates.
- If you need help editing, you could start with Help:Editing or the tutorial.
Want to discuss stuff?Edit
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, you can use the talk page for that article.
- For more general discussions you can use the Discussion tab of this page, or a Forum if the forums have been set up.
Things to doEdit